Green Gardens Welcomes You!
Started in 2008, Green Gardens is a diversified, 20-acre farm in Battle Creek, Michigan, producing vegetables and herbs all year.
We aim to provide fresh, naturally-grown produce year-round to the people of West Michigan at a fair price.
- 2017 will be our 9th CSA Season!
- Traditional Shares start at just $3.72/Day
- Free-Choice Shares start at $6.50/week
- Produce is Fresh and Produced Locally In Your Community
- Recipes Are Provided to Maintain Creativity in the Kitchen
- Serves Battle Creek, Marshall, Richland and Kalamazoo
Find our delicious produce right now at...
- Kalamazoo Bank Street Winter Farmers Market on Saturdays in March and April (8-1 PM).
- The Farm Market at 14201 H Drive N from 12-4 PM. We will be OPEN the following Sundays in March and April: 3/12, 4/2, 4/9, 4/23.
Host your Wedding or Event at the Farm!
New Indoor Greenhouse Venue coming June 2017 Learn more at: www.greengardensfarm.com/events
Thank you for supporting your local, small farm. Ultimately, this is a decision based on the health of our bodies, community, economy and environment.
Trent and Ruthie Thompson, Farmers
Jorah eating a Lunchbox pepper - one of her favorites!
Photo(s) added: , Another New Photo, Another New Photo, Another New Photo, Another New Photo, sunchokesDec 28th, 2016
New photo added: , , , , ,Link